WiiPhoto is an amazing couch-photo-viewing app that turns your television into a huge digital photo frame. The Wii console, connected to your TV, combined with the ease-of-use of WiiPhoto makes it possible to enjoy photos from a plethora of photo sources: your iPhone itself, a Mac (including support for iPhoto and Aperture photo libraries), Facebook and Flickr.
- Watch any photo that s available in the Photos app of your iPhone
- Watch photos in any folder on your Mac
- Watch photos from an iPhoto or Aperture library on your Mac (no need to have iPhoto or Aperture running)
- Watch photos from your Facebook albums
- Watch photos from your albums of your Facebook friends
- Watch photos from your Flickr sets
- Slideshow mode
- Watch your favourite Flickr photos
- Watch the most interesting Flickr photos of the day
- Watch Flickr photos taken nearby your current location
- A Wii console connected to the internet and the free Wii Internet Channel installed on the Wii console
- An iPhone or iPod touch connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Wii console
- iPhoto library browsing requires iPhoto 9.5 or higher
- Aperture library browsing requires Aperture 3.4 or higher
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WiiPhoto ~ Photo viewing on your TV is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-08-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
WiiPhoto ~ Photo viewing on your TV (version 3.0.6) has a file size of 6.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.